They show so called “proof” that others have made 1000s of gems using their service, but if you try it for yourself you will find out that it’s not going to happen.
I have tried lots of different websites and apps (20+) to try and find the best option for players who’d like to get gems in Clash Royale without spending money. You can find the best options below.
The method I recommend the most – 100% legit – is to use FreeMyApps:
Once you sign-up for FreeMyApps, you can earn points for installing different apps, or watching videos or trying offers.
Once you get 3000 points, you can redeem them for $10 gift card for Play Store/iTunes/Amazon/Prepaid VISA, etc. Use $10 in App Store credit for 1200 Gems!
You get credit immediately as a redeem code – no waiting or getting cards in the mail.
In this guide, I will show you how to sign up for FreeMyApps on Android and iOS devices, and how to earn more credits faster. I will also discuss alternatives for freemyapps.
How to get Free Gems
I would suggest starting out with FreeMyApps as it is the best paying one. FreeMyApps payments are instant, and I have already cashed out several gift cards from them.
How FreeMyApps Works to get Free Gems
Once you get 3000 points, you can redeem them for $10 gift card (Play Store / iTunes / Amazon / Prepaid VISA / etc.). You get your $10 credit IMMEDIATELY! No waiting or getting cards in the mail.
Get points for Sharing with friends One of the most efficient ways to rack up points is to share FreeMyApps with friend – your get 200 for each friend who signs up!
Get points for Installing Apps FreeMyApps has a list of apps they would like you to try out. Once you download and test out the apps they recommend for 30+ seconds they will give you points in reward. You can then use these points to get iTunes Gift Cards that you will then use to get your free gems.
Since some of these options might be a bit hard to figure out, I’ve written detailed guides on how to use some of them below. I use all these 3 apps and websites daily to make as much as possible. If you know of any other options I hope you will let me know about them by leaving a comment.
Anyways, this being said, I do have a a few options where you can make gems in legitimate ways that the Clash Royale developers are ok with. I’ll show you how to take advantage of these options in this article. It will take you some time to make these gems, as nothing comes completely for free after all, but you don’t have to spend any money.
To sign up to FreeMyApps, get on your smart-phone or tablet (any Android or iOS device will do) and click this link. It’s an affiliate link, but you will still make the same and maybe a bonus as well, I forgot which site gave an extra bonus. That will open in a new window so you can continue this guide.
How to Sign-up, Earn Credits, and Redeem Credits for Gift Cards on Android [VIDEO]:
This video shows installing FreeMyApps on your Android phone, as well as best strategy to gain as many “points” as fast as possible, by downloading apps, trying offers, etc.
However, the most effective way to get points is to share FreeMyApps with your friends!
While you will get an average of 30-70 points for an app install, you will gain 200 point for each friend that you refer (when friend signs in with FB and begins to use the app).
So make sure to share, share, share!
If you are on iOS device, see below for additional steps you will need to take.
Android step by step guide.
1. Go to the website and tap the Google Play button.
2. Download their app from the Google Play Store.
3. Install the app.
4. You can login to FreeMyApps only with Facebook. It’s not going to post anything to your wall so it’s no problems with using Facebook. You don’t need FB app installed on your phone (if you don’t, you will login through FB mobile site), but you need Facebook account to start using FreeMyApps to get free gems in Clash Royale, as well as many types of gift cards.
6. You will now get a list of apps you can download. You’ll see the reward you’ll get for downloading the apps on the side. There will be new apps showing up several times a day, so check back often to get new offers.
7. Here I am downloading Quick Thoughts as that was the best offer.
8. Use the app for 30+ seconds so that FreeMyApp will register it. After this you usually have to wait at least half an hour till the points show up in your balance. Also, not all apps will credit you. From my experience around 30% of the apps don’t give any reward at all, but it’s still a good deal. Once you have 300+ points you can use them to buy rewards, iTunes gift cards among other things.
iPad / iPhone step by step guide.
Important – FreeMyApps works only with Safari browser on iOS devices.
So if you are not reading this in Safari (if you use Chrome or any other iOS browser, copy this page link and paste it in Safari address bar:
Once you did, scroll down to this section and continue.
1. Go to the website with your iPad or iPhone and tap the “Get Started” button.
2. You will be asked to install a profile on your iPad or iPhone. Just tap install, it’s quick and easy to do.
3. Now you can go back to the website and the offers will start showing up. I usually start with the best reward and go down the list after that. There will be new apps showing up several times a day, so check back often to get new offers.
4. I chose the Dragon Soul offer first as it was the best paying one.
5. You will then be taken to the App Store after several redirects. You will have to choose ok when the iPad / iPhone asks you if you want to open the link in the App Store. Some offers do not work for your device or location, if that happens just try the next one on the list.
6. Use the app for 30+ seconds so that FreeMyApps will register it. Some apps will not work, but most do. Be patient, the points often take half an hour or more to show up in your account.
7. Here you can see the 72 points for downloading Dragon Soul has shown up in my balance. You can now use these points for getting Clash Royale gems.
As you can see you can get both iTunes and Google Play gift cards for your points. I would estimate you can get a $10 gift card every week if you use the app daily. That’s not a huge amount of gems, but it’s all for free, all that is needed is to download some apps.
UPDATE Dec 20, 2016:
It seems that you get a lot MORE points on iOS vs Android, so if you have a choice – use it on iOS to get free gems faster! I got 114 points for Hulu app install on Android and 157 points on iPhone for same app!
Alternatives to FreeMyApps
PrizeRebel is different, and lets you make money faster if you are willing to spend time on it. At PriceRebel there are lots of different tasks you can do and you are given points based on how much time it takes. These points you can then spend on prepaid Visa Gift cards that you can use to buy your gems with.
However, you will most likely just waste your time doing surveys or other tasks with nothing to show for it on these websites. If you actually end up finding a hack that does work, your account will be banned pretty quickly. I’m a game developer myself and I know it’d be really easy to notice someone suddenly showing up with 1000s of gems with no purchase history.
You can sign up to PrizeRebel from both phones, tables and desktops, it doesn’t matter, just go here and sign up.
For PriceRebel you create one account that you can use on your laptop, iPad, Android phone etc.
1.Click on the “Sign up with Facebook” button to sign up, it doesn’t matter if you use your phone or your laptop.
2. PriceRebel won’t post on your Facebook or anything like that.
3. Just chose a password here and you are good to go.
4. There are lots and lots of tasks you can complete here to get rewards. I got 168 points in like 5 minutes for doing a quick survey just after signing up.
5. As you can see rewards here are really nice. I got 168 points in just 5 minutes so it’s possible to get lots of rewards from PrizeRebel. To get Clash Royale gems from here you get a prepaid visa gift card. You then use this card in the app stores to get your gems.
At the moment I am using all these options to earn gems, but start with FreeMyApps. I’d love to hear about more ways to make gems however, so please let me know by leaving a comment. Also, great if you let me know how these methods work out for you.